The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Going to Key West???

Some long bridges to cross. Be a horrible spot for the clutch to take a dive...............

IMHO.....FL and all the coastal states with invasive species issues should declare OPEN hunting on all invasive species.

Well....we should probably exclude humans.

Thats been my Fridays morning breakfast for years. I add some sliced fried sausage pieces in with it too. Sans fries.

OMG

went to Portland Maine before I went to the one in Oregon

I bet both are nasty in similar ways :eek: :eek:

This French cheese I am trying out is quite peculiar
Perhaps I need some good wine to go with it?
I am not that all sophisticated :confused:

Reminds me of the time I bought a 3-Series BMW from a police auction many years ago. I had the car on my open race car trailer, and was pulled over for speeding in south Georgia (speed dropped from 65mph to 35mph on a state highway, I was doing about 55). I talked my way out of the ticket due to slowing down after the sign, the officer seen my brake lights, and also where the sign had been ran down warning of a lower speed.

We had developed a rapport, talking cars and such. Then he asked if he could run his dog around, which I let him do, as I had nothing to hide. The dog stopped at my new to me, eventual race car. Not having done anything wrong, I went ahead and told the officer, sure he can search the vehicle. Long story short, there was a brick of marijuana hidden in the passenger door. Needless to say, he put me in cuffs, my wife was hysterical.

I calmed my wife, and got her to show the officer the paperwork from the car, showing that it was purchased from a police auction that morning. It turns out, the car was part of a property seizure, but was not fully searched as it was not used in the actual arrest of the individual(s) involved with the original drug bust.

I was given a summons, the brick was confiscated, and was sent on my way due to just purchasing the car from an auction. Two weeks later, I get a call from the DA of that county saying all charges will be dropped as they got the whole story from the original county's sheriff, stating where the vehicle originated and them saying that it was not properly searched or catalogued.

T
Reminds me of the time I bought a 3-Series BMW from a police auction many years ago. I had the car on my open race car trailer, and was pulled over for speeding in south Georgia (speed dropped from 65mph to 35mph on a state highway, I was doing about 55). I talked my way out of the ticket due to slowing down after the sign, the officer seen my brake lights, and also where the sign had been ran down warning of a lower speed.

We had developed a rapport, talking cars and such. Then he asked if he could run his dog around, which I let him do, as I had nothing to hide. The dog stopped at my new to me, eventual race car. Not having done anything wrong, I went ahead and told the officer, sure he can search the vehicle. Long story short, there was a brick of marijuana hidden in the passenger door. Needless to say, he put me in cuffs, my wife was hysterical.

I calmed my wife, and got her to show the officer the paperwork from the car, showing that it was purchased from a police auction that morning. It turns out, the car was part of a property seizure, but was not fully searched as it was not used in the actual arrest of the individual(s) involved with the original drug bust.

I was given a summons, the brick was confiscated, and was sent on my way due to just purchasing the car from an auction. Two weeks later, I get a call from the DA of that county saying all charges will be dropped as they got the whole story from the original county's sheriff, stating where the vehicle originated and them saying that it was not properly searched or catalogued.
Thats what they all claim when drugs are found in a vehicle like that. All joking aside, you're lucky you didn't rot in jail. Those cops down south in some of those towns are lot tougher than up here. I once got pulled over for going down a one street the wrong way in Florida as the streets weren't even posted one way. I tried to tell the cop that, but he still wrote me up saying Its my responsibility to know the street laws for various cities down here. Well I got back here in Connecticut refusing to pay the fine. A few months later I get a letter from the dmv here that my DL will be suspended if I don't pay the fine in 30 days. Sob they got you either way.

T

Thats what they all claim when drugs are found in a vehicle like that. All joking aside, you're lucky you didn't rot in jail. Those cops down south in some of those towns are lot tougher than up here. I once got pulled over for going down a one street the wrong way in Florida as the streets weren't even posted one way. I tried to tell the cop that, but he still wrote me up saying Its my responsibility to know the street laws for various cities down here. Well I got back here in Connecticut refusing to pay the fine. A few months later I get a letter from the dmv here that my DL will be suspended if I don't pay the fine in 30 days. Sob they got you either way.
If I didn't have the paperwork from that police auction dated that day, I probably would have been put under the jail, and still be there today.

I don't feel like working today. I feel lazy. I don't want to stare at a screen all day. My boss is a Richard head. I was going to call in sick, but before I did, my boss told me I was lazy and if didn't make the company the money I did, he would have fired me a long time ago.

Sometimes I hate being a contract programmer... But not many people are still proficient in COBOL and also know modern languages.

Back