What did you do to (or with) your truck today?

You’re the one talking about it. I whip out my snake you talked about it
giphy.gif

:rolleyes:Why was it brought up in the first place, it wasn't me, or are you just another one of these knucklehead chit posters. God we got enough of that already. Just be thankful this rattlesnake kill is legal where you did it, or it could attract the attention of a game warden to give you some grief..

Last edited:
Ran it 350 miles in 90 degree heat
Wheeled upon 4 states
crossed the mighty MO river a total of 8x today on 3 different bridges o_O

Can't we all little doggies get along? Was so hot today, I swear the ac was hardly working in my truck while running an errand.

I took Little Silver to the gas station to fill up her tank and I just realized the paper towels by the gas pump are for wiping away tears after filling your gas tank.

I was quite pleased juicing up today
An unexpected 30c off a gallon showed up to use
Shell member appreciation today

Hopped in the taco yesterday, and went grocery shopping 26 miles from here after getting a debit card from this other place with a $10 credit. They had some great deals on fresh turkeys. Spent a whole $31, and change on stuff I normally don't see at my usual store. On the way back out of the large parking lot, I had to check out a nearly identical taco as mine, except for different style wheels. While it appeared the same I suspected it was a year or two older.

I gave her a long overdue bath today. Lil Silvers last bath was before the 4th oh July weekend. She was a dirty girl. Now she’s clean and pretty again.

Back