What do you use your Tacoma for?

Damn I already voted early in the republican primary here in Texas on Tuesday however I'm still getting political ads in the mail! I just now went to the mailbox and all there was was a couple political ads, nothing else! Ugh! You'd think since they know which primary you vote in they could see you've already voted and stop sending you crap!

IMG_20150906_182119.jpg IMG_20150906_182038.jpg This is actually a '93 F150 I used to have, it was a damn good truck! It had the 5.0 with an AOD tranny! These pictures were taken back when the Obummer administration was coming after the Confederate Flags and statues etc. I mounted some U bolts on the back side of the toolbox and I would just throw my Texas Flag and Confederate Flag on there just drive around with them on there! It was amazing how many people would either wave at me or give me a thumbs up! Damn I wish I still had that truck!

Oh I would also like to add that I had a Flowmaster 40 on there with a single inlet dual outlet with the pipes exiting angled out to the rear corners with 3 1/2 inch tips! Had a real nice exhaust tone! I also had 15x8 American Racing Outlaw rims on it with 31x10.50R15 Cooper ATs!

Last edited:
The only thing I would be interested in seeing is the miles of trucks that's lined up around DC right now! Lol! Gee....I wonder if any of them are rolling coal......he'd probably think it's because of climate change or some bs! Lol!
I'd like to see that line of trucks too..........love coal, gas and gas powered vehicles! Batteries are for my flashlight and red dots!

Back