Disappointing v6

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Alex W, May 28, 2016.

1. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

Man, thank god the turd gens come with those tampon holsters.... some ppl rlly seem to need them.

Another reason i dont like the 3rd gen.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

Although, i do feel alot of the newer generation hoomans are pathetic crybabies who want everythung for free, need trucks to ride like cars, and blame all their bad decisions on "bad luck", have less common sense, want these participation trophies, and missed the much needed ass kicking from peers.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  4. flighht2k5

flighht2k5 Active Member

I'm not mad over anything. You're the one that's mad bro

5. flighht2k5

flighht2k5 Active Member

So you're more of a man because you name call? Or because you're a 2nd gen owner? That makes sense.

6. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

Nope, just being a nice guy and answering your question.

Think bigger. Maybe we have formed opinions over yrs of having other vehicles and can think for ourselves unlike fanbois who think the latest is the greatest.
    Im chillen in bed watching tv as the ol lady makes food. Mad no.... laughing yes.

7. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

No, im just saying alot of the newer gen kids are pansies... u seem to get hurt alot by generalized names.
    Dont take it personally nancy

8. TacoRick

TacoRick Well-Known Member

Rewatch the video and you'll see that the driver of the 3rd gen was at an angle on the starting line in the race with the 2nd gen. He had to turn the wheel to straighten up as he hit the gas, which means that the result of the race was more dramatic than it should have been. The 2nd gen is no doubt faster off the line regardless. However, given more distance the 3rd gen will pull ahead due to the higher power curve. This means better passing power, uphill power, and highway pulling power. In manual mode the 3rd gen absolutely screams. In other words, other than in a short drag race, the 3rd gen wins, while the 2nd gen DROPS A DEUCE.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  9. TacoRick

You'll be glad you got a 3rd gen. I get compliments on mine all the time.

10. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

You guys sound like ricers just coming up with all kinds of excuses. You need like 2 miles to see that 3rd gen catch up and it never would because of the speed governor.

In the end I put some bro in a Turd gen in his place with my truck and will continue to do so with a big grin in my face. No SC for the new trucks unless someone in the aftermarket does it which they won't.

Edit: I thought it was funny that you missed my thread title stating my truck was supercharged but you saw that the 3rd gen truck was at an angle.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Mjp2 likes this.
  11. TacoRick

And you sound like an idiot whose impressed by his super charged truck beating a stock engine - that's real ricer syndrome "bro".

Sorry to put you in your place. The better power curve has been proved in real world testing. Watch the TFL Truck Guantlet challenge if you need to see it yourself.

12. whippersnapper02

I saw it. Oh man such a big difference. I should bow down to the Turd gen...yeah right.

See here's where you don't know anything about me. I am not impressed by the blower one bit. First day out I ran slower at the track than intake and exhaust. I guess the ECU needed to learn even though the TRD tune was flashed in but I was still not impressed. I had to change to a smaller pulley to get some good power and even now I'm not that impressed. But again you know nothing about me and just make assumptions. However you are acting like most Turd gen owners now a days.

At least I'm faster than a Turd gen tampon edition though. Bahahahaha!

Mjp2 likes this.
  13. taco John

taco John Well-Known Member

Why is everyone so heated? I think all Tacoma's are really nice, I mean as long as you guys don't have those "Honda trucks" and then there should be no **** talking here.

14. whippersnapper02

Turd gen owners always get heated. I'm just over here changing my oil and rotating my tires.

I'd rather have a new Ridgeline than the new Turd. Previous generation Ridgeline had a higher paylod capacity than a 2nd gen. I bet it's still true over the nee Taco.

15. TacoRick

What's there to know? You posted a video of your supercharged truck beating a stock "Turd gen". That actually says A LOT about you.

16. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

There is no honda truck.... just a minivan with a small bed.

taco John likes this.
  17. whippersnapper02

Yeah sure professor. If you look he went for it first and then he tried again. Turd gen owners always have to try to prove they are superior. That's why you see the negativity towards you.

18. TacoRick

I'm not sure where you came up with this. I never hear 3rd gen owners bashing previous model Tacomas. Maybe you're just sensitive, or you have a relevance complex. The only negativity I've seen is from you.

flighht2k5 likes this.
  19. whippersnapper02

You need to stop by TW. Go have a read.

Mjp2 likes this.
  20. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

Maybe u should change ur name to positive pammy.

whippersnapper02 likes this.
  21. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

I still say Bob has some funnies here.

whippersnapper02 likes this.