Yes, it's quite nice. Like Arkansas, its a great place for outdoor enthusiasts. Lots of ski resorts, ski and hiking trails, boating, fishing. We are some distance apart but it is so nice that we can make friends with shared interests here.

While not an issue that impacts everyone, I was chatting with some of my truck owner friends and they mentioned that to avoid the tonneau cover from freezing, they spray the bed rails and cover seal with a greaseless silicone lubricant. The spray apparently doesn't stain and prevents the cover from sticking. Hmmmmm?

Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Christmas. Sure comes and goes by quickly.

Question - I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have mud flaps installed on 2020 Pro. I was told by dealer that it wasn't possible given the factory fender flares. Also, if so, do you know if it is better to go with rigid mud flaps or the flexible ones?

Thanks!

Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Christmas. Sure comes and goes by quickly.

Question - I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have mud flaps installed on 2020 Pro. I was told by dealer that it wasn't possible given the factory fender flares. Also, if so, do you know if it is better to go with rigid mud flaps or the flexible ones?

Thanks!
I put mud flaps on a 2019 TRD off road, not sure if fender flares are same, ordered from weathertec, bolted pre drilled went right on using the existing screws on truck

Thank you so much fishnwiz for letting me know that you put them on your 2019TRD offroad (nice truck!) and that it was an easy install. Also good to know you ordered from weathertec. I am pretty sure the fender flares are the same on both. I'll double check and then order them. This is really helpful. Much appreciated!

Thank you so much fishnwiz for letting me know that you put them on your 2019TRD offroad (nice truck!) and that it was an easy install. Also good to know you ordered from weathertec. I am pretty sure the fender flares are the same on both. I'll double check and then order them. This is really helpful. Much appreciated!
I just looked at their website, it looks like they do

If you want a few close up pics to see how they look I can take a few

I just looked at their website, it looks like they do
That makes my day. That is so nice of you to check. I live in the country and when I get off the gravel roads onto pavement I hear rocks bouncing off the truck and worry about chipping or one of the stones hitting someone's windshield. Many thanks Fishnwiz!

That makes my day. That is so nice of you to check. I live in the country and when I get off the gravel roads onto pavement I hear rocks bouncing off the truck and worry about chipping or one of the stones hitting someone's windshield. Many thanks Fishnwiz!
The first pic is the bolt/screws that hold the fender flare on, the second is an empty hole the mud flaps come with one for it

Attachments

• 7CB09D2C-1DE5-4D00-8ED2-55CA194F90F7.jpeg
    7CB09D2C-1DE5-4D00-8ED2-55CA194F90F7.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 391D361B-75CB-4850-8464-39AC96BD429D.jpeg
    391D361B-75CB-4850-8464-39AC96BD429D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 19
Perfect! The pics are excellent and very helpful. Very clear and good angles to see the install. The mud flaps look nice. You did a great job installing them! I'm ordering them today. A big thanks!

Perfect! The pics are excellent and very helpful. Very clear and good angles to see the install. The mud flaps look nice. You did a great job installing them! I'm ordering them today. A big thanks!
There are molded plastic, a little flex but not a lot, my off roading is mud, sand, gravel. I’m sure the others I had on my 18 TRD have been on the ground with no issues. If you are crawling rock I don’t how they would stand up to that

Good points! Like you, my off roading is mostly mud and gravel so I should be fine with the molded plastic. I like their clean look on your truck and they fit well with the fender flares.

Back