a new chapter begins... the road to 400k

Another words ...you're building a truck one piece at a time. Cost 100 times less just to purchase a new one....and way easier.

Yeah, I just wish he would stop taking pics of road signs while driving, especially in traffic. There has to many scenic places to drive to, to take those shots rather than traffic, and road signs.

triggered 328333 wheelin' the 880 in Iowa
A quik calc indicates less than 5k togo to hit the one third million mark

in 4 dealer front brake service today... 199$ coupin include resurface rotors off of the vehicle
they said because of age, mileage, and possible rusty parts it may take extra time

Screenshot_20230914-100120.png

Screenshot_20230914-144435.png

Last edited:
You probably paid at least $2 for that bolt, and washer saying toyota on it, when you could have got the same ones at a hardware store for a fraction of it.

1.25ish each
not weeping over fraction of a dollar here on 4 bolts, that would just be dumb (weeping over +100s of dollars is valid)
time involved finding the proper bolt was negligible... searching the bins at some corner store makes me nauseous time involved wasting my time and just ain't worth the hassle if its readily available on a parts diagram complete with part #s guaranteed to fit like a glove :)

Bolts are easy to match up. I've bought way better quality bolts, and for less from these hardware stores than those cheap bolts toyota supplies, that start rusting as soon as their tight.

Bolts are easy to match up. I've bought way better quality bolts, and for less from these hardware stores than those cheap bolts toyota supplies, that start rusting as soon as their tight.
Didn't know that!
Thot all these small bolts were all the same in quality

Gonna need some new tires one of these days soon
These Michelin ones have VH high mileage currently and are measuring 5 to 6 32nds
Supposed to be some good deals around black Friday so they say

Last edited:
I still have the original Firestone all season ones on my truck. Truck never disappoints even with the stock tires.

Back