a new chapter begins... the road to 400k

1200 mile oil level spotCheck
level look good still, just a smudge above full dotmark...

it is such a treat to now wheel upon route 75 thru south tacomaHA
after 4 years the roads dept. has finally fixed and re-paved that horrifical stretch of rotted broken-to-chit expressway in both directions to safe standards
i would spend most of my time with eyes on the road ahead for the road damage and obscure holes instead of on whut high-speed traffic doing ahead and behind
what a 4yr clusterfukk it done been

You're using it for the wrong application....just saying. You need to fix the issue.

Last edited:
got sum wiper blade insirts wiping trouble now :confused:
driver side also found ripped at the edge and passenger ripped in the middle for whatever reason, the insirts are not that old at all, replaced 7-3-23 (3.5 months) unless i bot them old new stock from the OReilly

gonna slipon those Trico blades from DT for the winter months, give those a go, but they do not look oem blades

Last edited:
if i can make it across Iowa to the Mississippi now...
can utilize that one-time 200 mile tow

its likely the powdercoater 4yrs ago never primed it before powder app
Possible unless you told the shop that did the coating its for an outdoor application. I think they use some sort of a zinc type primer on the bare steel before the powder coating is applied.

cleaned passenger window run with 91 iso
applied light coating of shin-etsu with cotton ball
see how it go........................................

so now i am not able to proper check the torque spec of 105 on those LBJs to proper cotter key pin them
without taking front wheels off... the 24mm reg depth socket has NO clearance onto the 1/2 Twrench without buttin on dat wheel
this is a nightmare :(

Back