a new chapter begins... the road to 400k

I am off the road right now!, trying to upload video I took to youTube
But the password was cleared and now having difficulty remembering it was not auto saved :mad:

I am off the road right now!, trying to upload video I took to youTube
But the password was cleared and now having difficulty remembering it was not auto saved :mad:
Call the front desk and ask them for a new password. And how can I find you on youtube ?

The youTube password was cleaned out of the history and I've tried 3x to remember it lol

I've had a stihl 16'' 025 chainsaw since the early 90's thats probably had more time on it than my 2020 taco. Except of a couple new 16'' bars, and countless new chains, and sharpening's, its still running. I recently had to install a new chinese manufactured carb on it, along with a fuel line, and some tuneup components. I wish it'd just blowup completely so I could buy something new. If replacement parts were't so inexpensive, I would have had a new saw by now.
I frequently hear amazing things about old Stihl chainsaws still running.

Clutched some rather epic 12% steep AF grades straight down straight up today :oops: o_O
The roadway I was on takes 12hrs to get to the end, including a no-charge ferry across one big river... Paid for by the exorbitant petrol taxes north of the border

I shall have to revisit this area of North America at some point to wheel that road to the end and definitely become a gen1 taco legend then LMAO

Last edited:
Thats really odd...what did you say to them?...canada is extremely easy to enter...its coming back to the u.s. that can be much tougher.
They asked if I had guns 3 separate times.. guns guns guns
I told them I was doing tourist stuff LMAO but had no real agenda on what I was going to do whilst in Canada

They wanted to know WHY I drive so far from home LMAO... It's only a long 2 day drive LMAO

3 or 4 guys were out there emptying my truck onto carts to rummage through plus their scanner tool

They did not question my US citizenship since I only had a non-special driver license and a BC

But they did ask if I was ever arrested or been before a judge and also wanted to see proof of health insurance

Last edited:
They asked if I had guns 3 separate times.. guns guns guns
I told them I was doing tourist stuff LMAO but had no real agenda on what I was going to do whilst in Canada

They wanted to know WHY I drive so far from home LMAO... It's only a long 2 day drive LMAO

3 or 4 guys were out there emptying my truck onto carts to rummage through plus their scanner tool

They did not question my US citizenship since I only had a non-special driver license and a BC

But they did ask if I was ever arrested or been before a judge and also wanted to see proof of health insurance LMAO
You really should carry a valid passport, or at least an enhanced driver license. You had to be very suspicious to them that they gave you a hard time like that. Usually all they will ask is if your carrying any weapons, where your going, and how long will your stay be...then its have a good trip, and enjoy your stay.
As far as any health issues, quebec has long lifted their covid restrictions entering their province. I think they mean vehicle insurance. When entering Canada you should have a Canada insurance card from your vehicle's insurance company in the case of an accident up there. You can be detained for days if in an accident if you don't have one.

Last edited:
Always carry a current Passport when leaving the USA.

The "enhanced" DL only eases entry on domestic flights. Nothing to do with travel outside of the USA.

Always carry a current Passport when leaving the USA.

The "enhanced" DL only eases entry on domestic flights. Nothing to do with travel outside of the USA.
An enhanced DL is treated the same as a passport when driving into Canada, and back. Idk know about Mexico.

No paperwork or documents are needed to cross the US southern border.

Hard to believe anyone is left in Mexico. I expect a light will be left on when the last person enters the US

No paperwork or documents are needed to cross the US southern border.

Hard to believe anyone is left in Mexico. I expect a light will be left on when the last person enters the US
No paperwork, or documents to go through customs in Canada. All you really need is an enhanced DL. A passport is even better, but you don't need one if you have that type of DL.
Yeah, seems that everyone on the planet wants to come to our racist country, southern, or northern border.

Yeah.....the situation is pitiful.

Did you catch the news where a known terrorist from the Mid-East was on a watch list who entered thru the Southern border?

Yep, according to the Gov't genius our borders are secure............. Like a screen door on a submarine.

Back