The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Idk, never got a bill, my health insurance covered it.

my medical doctor prescribed some PT for my phucked neck
but that health insurance crap don't cover this PT, have to pocket it out :confused:
i don't know where 2 go or whut 2 do...

Still at war with your truck are you?

still digesting the disappearance of the half quart diff gear oil
and when some strange noises either before or after the shiittShow began a month ago
sliding from 3rd into 2nd on a right turn started making some obnoxious grinding noisy

my medical doctor prescribed some PT for my phucked neck
but that health insurance crap don't cover this PT, have to pocket it out :confused:
i don't know where 2 go or whut 2 do...
Idk what tell you, if you can't find health insurance in your state that covers most everything, or at least co-pays, other than move to a state that has a lot of insurance companies competing against one another like ours. We're kind of known for having very good medical services.

still digesting the disappearance of the half quart diff gear oil
and when some strange noises either before or after the shiittShow began a month ago
sliding from 3rd into 2nd on a right turn started making some obnoxious grinding noisy
Sounds like transmission synchro/gear issues which are the first to wear out.

so what noises would be heard if the front diff was low on gear oil level and ALL the oil shifted to the side on a tight fast turn?

so what noises would be heard if the front diff was low on gear oil level and ALL the oil shifted to the side on a tight fast turn?
Should hear nothing till you're completely out of oil, and you'll know it when that axle needle bearing takes a dump, which should of happened already, just from the mileage on the truck.

On another note, washed a load of laundry. I put them in the dryer as usual, and fired it up for an hour, or so. When the buzzard sounded I went to remove them......WTF! they're all wet still....no heat. I check the breakers. One of the dryers 30 amp 220 volt breakers has tripped. I check the bx cable wires from the panel to the dryer outlet for any leakage...wires ok. I reset it, and it trips again after 20 minutes. WTF now, I want my laundry dry. Pissed off, I hop in the taco, and drive to the nearest hardware store, and buy a new breaker to wire in. Well, so far the dryer is still drying. Now hoping it isn't the dryer's heating coil thats shorting out.

The drive train used today, is still very similar to what toyota has used for nearly the last 40 years. Mechanically, your truck is no tougher than what's built now. There's just more electronic bs in today's taco's to give one a headache.

But it could be needle bearing
IDK
I have no clue whut that even is!
How does 1 check on that

My truck stuffs were mostly built and shipped from Japan for assembly

The trucks today are NOT from Japan built afaik

But it could be needle bearing
IDK
I have no clue whut that even is!
How does 1 check on that
Usually you'll feel a vibration when that bearing goes.
My truck stuffs were mostly built and shipped from Japan for assembly

The trucks today are NOT from Japan built afaik
Toyota still specs all their drive train parts be made with the same quality as in Japan. Even their frames built here by dana will rust just as fast as if in those japanese made vehicles. The only thing better done in japan is they have more attention to assembly. You generally end up with a higher quality finished/put together vehicle. I cannot find any fault with my gen3 made here in texas...its one solid rattle free truck that runs better than any past truck I've owned.

Back